Nick and Marc discuss some changes to A.P.P.R. in New York State, an ongoing legal action by a teacher in Great Neck and a valedictorian’s appeal for greater college affordability.
“Methods Lab” – The First Days of School
- How can you turn a traditionally rote, boring day into one that fosters excitement and interest?
Listeners are welcome to ask a question, suggest a topic or share their thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to us on iTunes
Links related to this episode:
- Great Neck teacher’s trial
- Kacie Candela’s Newsday piece
- Victor Fleischer’s indictment of Yale
- First Five Days
- Twitter Hashtag on First Days