Nick and Marc welcome their first guest, Mary Craig, to the show. They discuss the ousting of Pearson, the Value Added Model and the incredible efforts of librarians and teachers in Charlottesville, Virginia to bring books to underprivileged children.
“Methods Lab” – Summer Assignments
- What does a quality assignment consist of?
Listeners are welcome to ask a question, suggest a topic or share their thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to us on iTunes
Links related to this episode:
- Carole Burris’s Blog Post
- Pearson Is Out in NYS
- Link to the Books on Bikes program
- Books on Bikes on Facebook
- David Brooks’ column on attention span